● If I Wanted to Actually Go to the Gym, I'd Simply Have Confidence and Time Where to start and how to best go about building a jacked and tan upper body.
● How Hackers Are Breaking Into Ring Cameras After a hacker broke into a Ring camera in Tennessee and spoke to a child, Motherboard found hackers have made dedicated software for gaining access.
● A Tennessee Cop Accused of Searching a Black Man's Anus on the Side of the Road Is Now Facing 44 Criminal Charges He also allegedly forced a woman he arrested to be baptized.
● Alamo Drafthouse Is Trying to Convince Fans to Get Married at Movie Premieres They're looking for couples who want to tie the knot at screenings of 'Uncut Gems' and 'The Rise of Skywalker,' which could be...
● America's Iconic Mountain Goats Are Being Threatened by Melting Ice and Snow Climate change is driving the loss of ice that the mountain goats of Glacier National Park in Montana depend on to stay cool.
● New Zealand Volcano Survivors Are Suffering Horrific Burns Inside Their Lungs "The patients are in so much pain and will be fighting for their life for the next two or three weeks."
● Senator Wyden Asks Avast Antivirus Why it Sells Users' Browsing Data Wyden’s questions come after Mozilla removed Avast's and AVG’s extensions for harvesting user data.
● These Photos Capture What Anti-Aging Trends Do to Your Psyche Glenda Lissette's new series, "Save Our Skin," reflects on how anti-aging self care routines have warped her self image.
● U.S. Employers Spend $340 Million a Year Busting Unions Experts say the tech industry is no exception.
● In 2019, Everyone Was Baby From Baby Yoda to DaBaby to "Baby Shark," it's been a banner year for babies.
● What to Do When a Perfectly Lovely Friend Is Kind of the Worst Online If they're badgering you to like all of their selfies, be their Instagram boyfriend, or back them up in an embarrassing Twitter feud, here’s how to put...
● 'MechWarrior 5' Doesn't Make Dreams Come True, But It Brings Them Back The details are nearly perfect, but the bigger picture is a mess.
● Conspiracy Theories That Juice WLRD Is Still Alive Are Taking Over TikTok Fans point to the artist's 2017 tweet that read, "My goal is to get overly famous, shine for a couple years..then fake my death."
● Pete Buttigieg Denies Involvement With Canada's Bread Price-Fixing Scandal Mayor Pete’s previous comments fueled speculation over possible ties to Canadian scheme.
● The Feral Cats of This Abandoned Island Off Newfoundland Are Getting Rescued As the government debated over what to do with the colony of cats—euthanize them, leave them to die—rescuers stepped in.
● Trump Is Still Going After Lisa Page, This Time With a Lie About a Restraining Order The president used his Tuesday night rally to workshop some fan fiction about the former FBI lawyer and her ex-boyfriend Peter Strzok.
● Your Astrological Guide to Saturn In Your Birth Chart What Saturn's placement says about your boundaries, work ethic, and deepest insecurities.
● Don Jr. Thought It Was a Good Idea to Kill a Treasured Sheep on His Mongolia Vacation He reportedly bought the trip at a National Rifle Association charity before Dad was elected president, but the five bodyguards he brought...
● Easy Crab Fried Rice Recipe Fresh lump crab meat and crab paste combine forces for one crabby dish.
● Ohio University Won't Say If It Still Believes Insects Actively Live on Mars Last month the public university published a press release claiming "there has been and still is life on Mars," complete with diagrams of...
● SpaceX Just Retroactively Put Copyright Restrictions on Its Photos SpaceX quietly added additional restrictions to photos that were previously free to use by anyone for any reason.
● Mario Maker Taught Me How to Speedrun What looks like chaos is actually a form of education, if you’re willing to pay attention.
● You Would Probably Have Worked at McKinsey Too A spat between Elizabeth Warren and Pete Buttigieg shows how America trains its elites to be corrupt.
● It's the UK's Most Important Election in a Generation. Here's What You Need to Know. Brexit, the National Health Service, and climate change are all on the ballot on Thursday.
● 'We Fear for Our Children:' Alaska Natives Speak out in Climate Change Report For the first time, NOAA's annual report on the devastating effects of climate change in the Arctic is highlighting the unsettling changes to...
● Art Forgery Is Easier Than Ever, and It's a Great Way to Launder Money More and more rich people are buying art and stashing it in strange places. According to infamous scammers, it's not even close to legit.
● What Does a New BioShock Even Look Like In 2019? Cloud Chamber has the unenviable task of making a game in a wildly popular franchise.
● Enough Is Enough, Lettuce Yet another E. coli outbreak in chopped salad kits has us wondering.
● Here's More Evidence That Flavors Aren't the Reason Teens Vape "Mint" and "unicorn poop" might not be as compelling to young people as trying something kind of weird and maybe even dangerous.
● Cool! Another Movie Where a Female Journalist Attempts to Bang a Source Clint Eastwood's new movie, "Richard Jewell," implies that the late reporter Kathy Scruggs traded sex for tips.
● Razor Blade in NYPD Officer's Sandwich Turns Out to Just Be a Very Weird Accident A shitstorm erupted a few days ago after a plainclothes NYPD officer bit into a sandwich in Queens, New York, and got a mouth full of razor...
● Mothers Against Sinister Technology A speculative story that imagines a crusade to end the internet as we know it.