● An Arizona Man Registered an Actual Beehive as a Service Animal Just because he can!
● Man Sentenced to 6 Months for Eating a Cookie Is Released A judge reversed Gregory Fields' six-month sentence on Monday, but his lawyer says similarly disproportionate sentences are nothing unusual.
● 'Drugs Without the Trip' Might Be Peak Silicon Valley Healthcare startups hope that blunting the hallucinatory effects of psychedelics could open up the public to their medical potential.
● Even if You Hate Sports, They Can Help You Concentrate Physical activity might help drown out some of the background noise in your brain.
● Mysterious Craters in the Seafloor Were Likely Formed by Garbage, Scientists Say Scientists were investigating the cause of "pockmarks" on the seafloor when they made an unsettling discovery: thousands of...
● This 17-Year-Old Slept in a Boat for a Week to Protest Climate Change She parked it just a few blocks from her school in Silver Spring, Maryland.
● How to Support Your Friends Who Won't Shut Up About 'The L Word' Don't call yourself an ally unless you're willing to embrace the kinda bad show we will absolutely not stop watching.
● Allow a Child of Divorce to Explain 'Marriage Story' to You I can only imagine the film's nuances are simply lost on people whose parents are still, somehow, together.
● Halo: Reach's Remastered Graphics Are Almost Too Perfect to Be Good What's lost when the Bungie classic gets improved visuals in the recent addition to the Halo: Master Chief Collection.
● The First Mission to Clean Up Space Junk Will Launch in 2025 ClearSpace-1 will use a "Pac-Man system" to capture an abandoned rocket part, which may lead to a new market for commercial services in orbit.
● Dems Warn Trump Is Still Meddling in Ukraine to Corrupt 2020 Election “President Trump's persistent and continuing effort to coerce a foreign country to help him cheat to win an election is a clear and present danger to...
● 'The Farewell' Deserves to Be Seen as an American Drama Lulu Wang's film is nominated in the Foreign Language category at this year's Golden Globes. That choice undermines the diversity of the American audience.
● Verizon Is Blocking Efforts to Preserve Internet History Activists are scrambling to catalog internet history ahead of a looming shutdown of Yahoo Groups. Verizon’s actively undermining their efforts.
● It Took the Safdie Brothers 10 Years to Finally Make 'Uncut Gems' "If any of these movies failed, 'Gems' would've never happened."
● 'Heedless and Erratic Old Man': North Korea Warns Trump to Knock Off the Tweets They only threatened to pull out "dotard" again, but they might as well have said it.
● The 2010s Killed Off the Polite Climate Change Conversation The decade that began with the defeat of a relatively moderate climate bill is ending amid calls for capitalism to be dismantled.
● Walmart Pulls Sweater of Santa About to Rip Lines of Cocaine The sweater, which has since been pulled by the store, featured Santa in front of three lines of, er, ‘snow.’
● They're Finally Developing Another BioShock Game Newly founded developer Cloud Chamber will create take over the iconic and controversial franchise.
● More Than 2 Dozen Senators Are Demanding Trump Fire Stephen Miller “What is driving Mr. Miller is not national security, it’s white supremacy," says a letter signed by 26 senators.
● Supreme Court Won't Touch a Kentucky Law That Forces Abortion Doctors to Show Patients Their Ultrasounds "The physician has to keep talking to her, showing her images and describing them, even as she tries to close her...
● A Saudi Telecom Exposed a Streaming List of GPS Locations The company, STCS, uploaded a constantly updating list of GPS coordinates in Saudi Arabia, China, and west Africa.
● The Real Story Behind the Iconic Ode to Oral Sex, "Put It In Your Mouth" How the raunchy 1996 duet from neighborhood friends Kia Jeffries and Akinyele Adams came to be.
● Of Course Someone Ate the $120,000 Duct Tape Banana A man pulled Maurizio Cattelan's work off a gallery wall at Art Basel, chomped into it, and called the move performance art.
● The Massive Doping Ban Russia was Just Hit with Probably Won't Change Anything Athletes and anti-doping agency administrators say they're frustrated that the World Anti-Doping Agency can't punish Russia more.
● Here's Everything We Know About the Saudi National Who Killed 3 at the Pensacola Navy Base He hosted a dinner party where he showed mass shooting videos and has been infuriated when an instructor called him "Porn...
● I Paid $30 to Create a Deepfake Porn of Myself An inside look at the world of custom-made deepfake forums, and the motivation of people who make them.
● How to Tell if Your Relationship Can Handle Getting a Pet Together If you don’t have this stuff locked down then you’re not ready to co-parent a dog or a cat.
● Doctors Should Take Pain Seriously So People Stop Turning to Opportunists A recent New York Times report highlights "cycle-syncing," which isn't backed by science, and will certainly upend your life.
● Taco Bell's Scented 'Crunchwrapping Paper' Sold Out Immediately Who DOESN'T want their new cashmere sweaters and Bluetooth speakers to reek of ground beef and sour cream?
● The Homeless Moms Who Took Over a Vacant Oakland Home Say They Aren't Going Anywhere The sheriff’s office is set to evict the four women and their children on Dec. 17.
● Watch the NATO Cool Kids Bully Trump on 'SNL' Starring James Cordon, Jimmy Fallon, and Paul Rudd.