● Nothing Says 'I Love You' Like Giving Your Entire Family Botox for Christmas Kris Jenner is giving everyone facial injections this year, from her 22-year-old daughter to her 85-year-old mom.
● This Is the Best Spot for Humans to Land on Mars Yet, NASA Says If humans want to not die on Mars, they’ll need a reliable source of water. NASA scientists think they’ve found it in a place where ice is so close to the surface ...
● Young Republicans Want to Fight Climate Change 30 Years Too Late College conservatives support a carbon dividend, but what they really need is a time machine.
● Airlines Now Have to Pay You Up to $1,000 if They Delay Your Flight Don’t get too excited though, there’s a giant loophole that could keep you from ever seeing any money.
● E-Scooter Workers Just Formed Their First Union Employees at the the e-scooter company Spin are paving the way for a transformation of app-based work.
● How the Drug Trade Transformed a Peaceful Tropical Country into a Narco State Guinea-Bissau is more reminiscent of holiday destinations than some kind of drug war zone.
● Krispy Kreme's Owners Donate Millions to Atone for Nazi Family's Use of Forced Labor Members of the Reimann family supported Hitler and used forced labor under the Nazis to bolster their chemicals company.
● This Simulator Shows the Devastating Consequences of Global Nuclear War Nuclear War Simulator, launching in 2020, lets the user design a plausible doomsday scenario and study the humanitarian impact. Just don't call it a...
● The 100 Best Albums of 2019 It was a great year for throwback hip hop, sex-positive R&B, ice-cold dance music, ambitious metal, and downright weird pop.
● Andrew Scheer Resigns After Allegedly Using Party Funds for Private School The embattled leader used party funds to pay for his children's private school education, according to media reports.
● Inside the Podcast that Hacks Ring Camera Owners Live on Air In the NulledCast hackers livestream the harassment of Ring camera owners after accessing their devices. Hundreds of people can listen.
● The Guy Credited With Starting the "Milkshaking" Trend Feels Kind of Weird About it Now As dousing right-wing figures in milkshake became A Thing, Danyaal Mahmud didn't quite know how to respond to the attention...
● The Green Jobs That Could Help Save the Amazon The beef industry is destroying the rainforest. The sustainable rubber industry might be part of saving it.
● Philly Cop Arrested for Allegedly Punching a Handcuffed Man and Then Lying About It Sgt. Jason Reid is accused of punching the man in the face while he was sitting in the back of a police car.
● Fox News Host Chris Wallace Has Had it with Trump's 'Assault on Freedom of the Press' Wallace broke ranks with his pro-Trump network to call the president a historic threat to the press.
● There Are Only 526 Days Until 'Keanu Reeves Day' 'The Matrix 4' and 'John Wick: Chapter 4' are both set to be released on May 21, 2021.
● School Bus Evacuated Due to Overwhelming Smell of Axe Body Spray Fifteen students were treated for "mild respiratory irritation," but all of them declined transport to a nearby hospital.
● Trump, Being Best, Just Bullied Greta Thunberg on Twitter Someone should tell Melania.
● Vegans Are Sharing the Most Pathetic Desserts They've Ever Been Served at Restaurants A half-peeled orange with a candle on top. Cocoa mixed with sugar water. It's grim out there, friends.
● India's New Citizenship Law Specifically Excludes Muslims The Hindu nationalist government is helping immigrants become citizens, as long as they're not Muslims.
● Jess T. Dugan's Moving Photos of Trans People Over 50 Enjoying Life Photographer Jess T. Dugan portrays queer and trans people with striking intimacy.
● 'Cracked Like a Glowstick': How Chiropractic YouTube Hooks Obsessive Fans The tear-jerking, spine-cracking videos are racking up millions of views, and sending more people to one of alternative medicine’s most controversial...
● Welcome This $300 Krampus Long Furby Into Your Home to Ruin Christmas Don't even bother typing "best holiday presents" into Google. This is all you need.
● A New Zealand Rescue Team Will Risk Their Lives to Bring Back Volcano Victims' Bodies Experts are warning there's a significant chance the volcano could erupt again, but victims' families have been outraged by the...
● A Guide to Surviving Your First Time in Rehab Don't have rehab sex, but do indulge your sweet tooth.
● The Life and Death of Hollerado, a Fun Band Who Spent It All The Canadian indie band is calling it quits after a decade-plus of DIY stunts and lots and lots of confetti.
● Doctors Are Still Putting Us at Risk of Superbugs with Too Many Antibiotics Doctors are prescribing antiobiotics in situations where they aren’t needed or for unclear reasons, when there is a very clear downside to doing so.
● Tips for How to 'Work off' Calories Don't Belong on Food (Or Anywhere) A study showed this tactic led to people consuming less, but that’s because this framing encourages disordered eating and an unhealthy relationship with...
● Apple Used the DMCA to Take Down a Tweet Containing an iPhone Encryption Key Apple asked Twitter to take down a viral tweet posted by an independent iPhone security researcher. Then, the company backtracked and asked for the...
● If I Wanted to Actually Go to the Gym, I'd Simply Have Confidence and Time Where to start and how to best go about building a jacked and tan upper body.
● How Hackers Are Breaking Into Ring Cameras After a hacker broke into a Ring camera in Tennessee and spoke to a child, Motherboard found hackers have made dedicated software for gaining access.
● A Tennessee Cop Accused of Searching a Black Man's Anus on the Side of the Road Is Now Facing 44 Criminal Charges He also allegedly forced a woman he arrested to be baptized.