Ammonia gas leak prompts evacuation of southwest Edmonton arena

  Global News 

Image source : globalnews.ca

The Terwillegar Community Recreation Centre was evacuated on Thursday night because of an ammonia gas leak, according to a spokesperson for Edmonton Fire Rescue Services.

▶ Full story on globalnews.ca
Advertisements
▼ Related news : 
Top twitter trends by country, are now on the new website :
, to see twitter trends now for your choice, visit the new URL below :
www.TrendUp1.com
Thank you .
About latestcanada.com - Privacy & Terms -
Copyright © 2015 www.latestcanada.com