Creamy veal stew is brimming with vegetables and goodness
Image source : thestar.com
Autumn wouldn’t be complete without this veal stew filled with hearty potatoes, carrots and turnips.▶ Full story on thestar.com
▼ Related news :
● N.Y. bail reforms lead to court date for Harvey Weinstein Harvey Weinstein wasn't the kind of criminal defendant New York lawmakers had in mind when they passed a law this year eliminating cash bail for most nonviolent...
● R. Kelly charged with paying bribe before marrying Aaliyah Federal prosecutors are accusing singer R. Kelly of scheming with others to pay for a fake ID for an unnamed female a day before he married R&B singer Aaliyah,...
● Daily horoscope for Friday, December 6, 2019 We have the 'all clear' today to shop and do business. The Moon is in Aries
● David Geffen Hall slated for transfomation by Toronto team Toronto’s The Diamond Schmitt team, headed by Gary McCluskie, faces the greatest challenge of the transformation, to create what a press release calls “one of the...
● Increasingly upscale hostels shed their grungy image Hostels are growing in popularity in the United States, with properties that are squeaky-clean and rich in amenities.
● Looking to the experts to expand eco-tourism efforts It has long been a buzzword but some resorts are actually hiring scientists to conduct serious academic inquiry to supplement their eco-tourism.
● Glasgow, Scotland home to shipbuilding history Today, a relatively quiet River Clyde belies the fact it used to be home to 40 different shipbuilding yards that employed more than 100,000 people
● Meet Blue Steel, the three-legged cat in need of a home Blue Steel — named after the legendary pose made by a male model in the movie Zoolander — was found in an abandoned home with an injured wrist.
● Giraffe Ranch brings a unique safari tour, complete with camels, to Central Florida There’s nothing overly flashy about the experience, and yet it’s appealing enough to draw tourists from around the U.S. and the world.
● Social Notes: ICRF luncheon takes action against cancer The 14th edition of the Israel Cancer Research Fund's Women of Action Luncheon featured guest speaker Kris Carr and raised more than $250,000.